Come gain the ADVANTAGE with us today!
- Between having a 40 hours a week desk job and frequent training at the gym, my body is taking a beating! Shelby takes time to give personal attention to whatever aches and pains I'm battling as well as addressing old injuries that have been neglected. Also, she even gives me exercises to do at home for in-between appointments. Can’t ask for a better massage therapist, I’ll be seeing her as often as I can!
- Shelby is amazing!! I have been to see her several times, and each time has been a great experience. She is extremely knowledgeable about the body, and being an athlete herself, she knows what athletes need and how to fix any ailments. I always walk away from a massage session feeling better. Shelby is professional, knowledgeable, kind, and encouraging, and I highly recommend getting a massage from her!
- I play soccer for the Lonestar Soccer Club, about 6 months ago I suffered a hamstring injury while playing which sidelined me for the rest of the season. My Physical Therapist recommended I get sports massage to help me recover and have been working with Simon since then. Sports massage has helped my muscles recover quickly, increase my flexibility and range of motion. Without his help I wouldn't be back on the field ready for my first season at Greensboro College in North Carolina. Simon is a true professional; he knows how to help his clients with his experience and abilities. I would definitely recommend anyone to see him.
- I am the Director of Physical Therapy at CATZ and trust Simon with my patients and have seen outstanding results from the various forms of tissue work Simon implements in his practice. I also use Simon personally to address some old soccer injuries and can confidently say Simon has changed my life by reducing the pain I have on a daily basis. He truly has “Magic Hands”!
- I am a competitive cyclist and spend many hours in the saddle every week. I was told about Advantage Sports Massage from a friend, and after my first session I knew I had found someone who understood what my body needed. Simon is knowledgeable about the biomechanics of the body and is able to give my muscles the relief they need. He is friendly, patient and I would recommend him to anyone who competes in sports.
- I have been struggling with chronic low back pain for over 15 years. I have seen several specialists including an Orthopedic Surgeon and a Neurologist, as well as having multiple x-rays and MRIs only to be told, "your back looks great!" Over the years I have visited at least 20 different massage therapists only to receive the standard "spa" treatment with no results for my back pain. When I was referred to Simon by a physical therapist at Catz, I was on a regular regiment of Ibuprofen to manage my back pain. The discomfort made it extremely difficult to be active as a soccer player and personal trainer, and I would wake up regularly in the middle of the night due to the pain. After several months of Simon systematically working from the root issue to the problem area I am now completely off all pain medication. My back is more flexible and stronger than it has been in a decade. I am so happy with the results Simon has been able to achieve for me that no one else could. Simply put, Simon is amazing at what he does. Thank you Simon!
- I work out 5-6 days a week and came to him with multiple areas of pain and discomfort. Simon really listened to what my concerns/needs were, and then used his knowledge to explain how he would proceed, given all the information. I felt as though he was invested in figuring out if treatment would be useful for my issues, and he explained what he was doing as he went. He was also open to my questions. Aside from being a great therapist he is personable and funny.