Come gain the ADVANTAGE with us today!
- I play soccer for the Lonestar Soccer Club, about 6 months ago I suffered a hamstring injury while playing which sidelined me for the rest of the season. My Physical Therapist recommended I get sports massage to help me recover and have been working with Simon since then. Sports massage has helped my muscles recover quickly, increase my flexibility and range of motion. Without his help I wouldn't be back on the field ready for my first season at Greensboro College in North Carolina. Simon is a true professional; he knows how to help his clients with his experience and abilities. I would definitely recommend anyone to see him.
- I am the Owner and Director of Physical Therapy at Champion Performance Physical Therapy and trust Simon with my patients and have seen outstanding results from the various forms of tissue work Simon implements in his practice. I also use Simon personally to address some old soccer injuries and can confidently say Simon has changed my life by reducing the pain I have on a daily basis. He truly has “Magic Hands”!
- I am a competitive cyclist and spend many hours in the saddle every week. I was told about Advantage Sports Massage from a friend, and after my first session I knew I had found someone who understood what my body needed. Simon is knowledgeable about the biomechanics of the body and is able to give my muscles the relief they need. He is friendly, patient and I would recommend him to anyone who competes in sports.
- I have been struggling with chronic low back pain for over 15 years. I have seen several specialists including an Orthopedic Surgeon and a Neurologist, as well as having multiple x-rays and MRIs only to be told, "your back looks great!" Over the years I have visited at least 20 different massage therapists only to receive the standard "spa" treatment with no results for my back pain. When I was referred to Simon by a physical therapist at Catz, I was on a regular regiment of Ibuprofen to manage my back pain. The discomfort made it extremely difficult to be active as a soccer player and personal trainer, and I would wake up regularly in the middle of the night due to the pain. After several months of Simon systematically working from the root issue to the problem area I am now completely off all pain medication. My back is more flexible and stronger than it has been in a decade. I am so happy with the results Simon has been able to achieve for me that no one else could. Simply put, Simon is amazing at what he does. Thank you Simon!
- I work out 5-6 days a week and came to him with multiple areas of pain and discomfort. Simon really listened to what my concerns/needs were, and then used his knowledge to explain how he would proceed, given all the information. I felt as though he was invested in figuring out if treatment would be useful for my issues, and he explained what he was doing as he went. He was also open to my questions. Aside from being a great therapist he is personable and funny.
- I began seeing Simon in August 2011, a few months earlier I was involved in a roll over car accident and was suffering with severe back pain. The toll it took on my back was extremely delayed, but when it decided to rear its ugly head, I could barely walk right and most certainly couldn't lift anything. I am a performance coach/group exercise instructor and NEED to be able to move my body, and lift weights. Going to work became nearly impossible. Simon saw my pain and asked if I'd be interested in getting a sports massage from him. I was excited to try something new, after only 2 sessions of him focusing on my hips, legs and feet, the pain in my back was greatly reduced. I now see him once a week for maintenance of my injuries and help with chronic tightness in my back and hips. Every week he asks what I want him to focus on. He truly cares about my well being and quality of life. I don't know what I would do without his help. He is the reason I can survive the physical stresses of my job! For that I say thank you Simon!
- I have a history of chronic pain and nerve sensitivity from head to toe as a result of an injury four years ago. After years of trying to get back to normal life, I came to a conclusion that it was the best it could get. I changed my style of living to accommodate my health. Getting out of bed was still a challenge and every day life took all my energy. I went to see Simon for a shoulder issue but chose not to tell him my story, since I thought my sessions with him would be short lived. By this point, I had seen MANY doctors, NUMEROUS physical therapists and COUNTLESS sports massage therapists and was tired of it all. After the first session, I immediately noticed an improvement. After a few sessions with Simon, he identified the cause of the problem without me offering information about my health. I quickly realized he was no ordinary sports massage therapist. I told him my entire history and since then we have been working together on getting me to 100%. I have seen huge results these last few months than I have the last four years. I understand it will take some time to heal but I’m so happy Simon is with me on this journey. What I liked about Simon is he thinks outside the box. He is no cookie cutter sports massage therapist. He could have easily fixed my shoulder and sent me on my way, but instead he rose to the challenge and took on my health issues. Simon is everything everyone has mentioned here and more! Thanks Simon for your help!!